[Samba] Edge ADMX

David Mulder dmulder at samba.org
Wed Jul 26 13:13:28 UTC 2023

On 7/26/23 12:59 AM, Kees van Vloten via samba wrote:

> As far as I know samba-tool admx load will copy (load) the admx files
> for Linux which are packaged with Samba from the package location to
> the location on sysvol.

`samba-tool admx load` can be used for any admx files, but you have to
point it at the correct directory. The `--admx-dir=` parameter has to
point to the root where the admx files are, and the adml files should be
in subdirectories under that root (en-US/*.adml, for example). Perhaps
you pointed the command at the wrong directory? Take a look in your
SYSVOL under Policies/PolicyDefinitions and see if maybe you've copied
them under some other subdirectory.

--
David Mulder
Labs Software Engineer, Samba