[Samba] Samba 4 AD SmartCard Authentication Problem

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 18 19:43:19 UTC 2023

Tested support for certificate revocation is finally coming to Samba
(previously folks used an out-of-tree Heimdal patch to have this work).
See https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/3163
I expect these to land soon, hopefully for 4.19.
Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead                https://catalyst.net.nz/services/sambaCatalyst.Net Ltd
Proudly developing Samba for Catalyst.Net Ltd - a Catalyst IT group