[Samba] Fwd: ComputerSecureChannel -Verbose False since windows 10/11 update 07/2023

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Sat Jul 15 14:45:49 UTC 2023

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 11:47 AM Bo Kersey <bo at vircio.com> wrote:

> The patch on Windows Server 2012 R2 that does the same thing as kb5028166
> is KB5028228

desktops but on those I searched for 8166 and came up empty yet none of
those are allowing RDP. Synology's post about their fix suggests Win11 is a
different KB than Win10 which surprises me but. I do see that update and
will remove it now and test but this seems odd to me considering only
Synology has mentioned that one KB...Thoughts?