[Samba] ComputerSecureChannel -Verbose False since windows 10/11 update 07/2023

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Thu Jul 13 12:02:19 UTC 2023

13.07.2023 12:13, Ralph Boehme via samba wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just fyi:
>
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/cifs-protocol/2023-July/004004.html

Thank you for the pointer, Ralph!

I was looking at the code this morning trying to figure out how to
reject packet with lvl2 properly, - unfortunately I don't know samba
well enough to be able to find the place "quickly" and I got distracted
by other things.  It was my first thought when someone posted the debug
info which mentioned invalid switch level, - I found the place where this
happens but it is way down the line from the place where it should be
rejected..

Hwell :)

/mjt