[Samba] Trust relationship login error

Enrico Morelli morelli at cerm.unifi.it
Thu Jul 13 09:05:12 UTC 2023

Dear,

I've a samba running as domain controller on a Debian 10 server. It's working fine until today.

Today some Windows 10 Pro client starts to give "Trust Relationship Between This Workstation And The Primary Domain Failed" error during login process.

The only error in samba logs is: netlogon: NETR_LOGONGETCAPABILITIES failed.

I tried removing a client from the domain and adding it back in, but I obtain the same result.

What's happen?

  Enrico Morelli
  System Administrator | Programmer | Web Developer

  CERM - Polo Scientifico
  via Sacconi, 6 - 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) - ITALY