[Samba] ComputerSecureChannel -Verbose False since windows 10/11 update 07/2023

Fabio Muzzi liste at kurgan.org
Thu Jul 13 08:06:13 UTC 2023

Hi Matthias,

You are writing about linux and macos CLIENTS that do not work... connecting to what? To windows server with latest patches or to a share on a win10 pc with latest patches?

The issues I am seeing are all with windows 10 clients and linux servers (I have not tried the other way around, I don't have any such configuration).

For RDP using hostname and specifying the domain still does not work (in my configuration, the RDP client is a non-domain PC with windows 10 or 11 and the RDP server is a windows 10 PC that is in the domain, and the username involved is a domain user, not a local one). I have not yet tried disabling NLA. Can you please tell me how to do it in windows 10?

Thanks.

Fabio Muzzi