[Samba] How to remove subdomain folder in DNS

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Jul 10 08:58:58 UTC 2023

On 10/07/2023 09:40, Trenta sis via samba wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We tried to delete a subdomain with dns administration tool and we
> receive the following error message.
> Is there any cli command alternative?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards

Sorry, but you don't seem to have supplied the error message, perhaps
you attached it to your post, but this list strips attachments.

You probably can use samba-tool to delete the subdomain, but it will
probably fail for the same reason the dns administration tool failed,
which I think is that there are dns records in the subdomain, if there
are, these will need to be deleted first.

Rowland