[Samba] Synology shares not accessible...

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Wed Jul 5 08:20:16 UTC 2023

Yes, in my opinion quite an arrogancy...

This is the translation of what I got from the supporter:

"Our developers have discussed and have concluded that we stand by our
previous statement and define the problem as a problem of Samba AD
Server (4.17.*). Although Synology is an open source product based on
Samba, but we don't always stick to it and adapt our own code in many
different aspects and functions."

By the way: Do you know a good Docker Container for Samba which also can
run as Member Server in a domainß ;-)

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama