[Samba] Debian11 Samba backport and bind9

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Tue Jan 17 14:13:26 UTC 2023

I start (again) from the beginning, same settings same Vagrantfile same
config files with 9.16 it works every time with 9.18 it's now working
but I did it twice, the first time it wasn't working second time it
works. So there is something about working with 9.18. BTW now the second
DC is running, also a "samba_dnsupdate --verbose --all-names" with out
any error message, but bind is not showing anything with "journalctl
-f".  I think I stay with 9.16.

So now i have two DCs with bind9.16 and two DCs with 9.18 both working
but 9.18 is like playing lotto.

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren und schützt Ihre
Privatsphäre. Ein kostenfreies Zertifikat erhalten Sie unter
https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/index.html