[Samba] No Chrome RSOP

Dawson Greeley dgreeley at xes-inc.com
Thu Jan 12 17:46:27 UTC 2023

Hi again,

Looking at setting group policy for Linux desktops's chrome installs. Reading through the group policy book (https://dmulder.github.io/group-policy-book/chrome.html#server-side-extension-10) it says I should have some RSOP's for chrome when I've set a policy except Im not seeing these set. I have a policy that is supposed to be setting the home url under 'recommended' policies. Just wanting to see if theres any input on how to troubleshoot why i dont see the rsop as I dont see anything very obvious in any logs with winbind set to log level 5