[Samba] Replication Problems After Changing FSMO DC

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jan 11 02:33:12 UTC 2023

On 11/01/23 12:12, Dale Renton via samba wrote:
> I should also say the inbound and outbound neighbors are also pointing to
> the old DCs, dc1 and dc2.  Here is the full output of "samba-tool drs
> showrepl".

Does `samba-tool kcc` succeed?
What about `samba-tool dbcheck`?

Does `samba-tool visualize uptodateness -rS --utf8` show big numbers or mostly
zeros? That will tell you whether replication is actually succeeding, despite
the complaints.

Are these DCs all in one site (in terms of AD objects, not necessarily physically)?

cheers,
Douglas