[Samba] Cannnot create chroot on a cifs-mounted linux homedir -- missing dev/exec

webman at manfbraun.de webman at manfbraun.de
Tue Jan 10 21:33:32 UTC 2023

Thank you very much!
Was just on the hop to post three references to my statements.
My last info was from 2018 (abot), thought, was done alreay.
So I continue with my infrastructure (some linux homedirs on
cifs/smb), as a workaround I can create chroots on the server
for a while (at least creation works and the linux client sees them).
Thanks,
Manfred