[Samba] access "claim types"

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Feb 13 16:30:45 UTC 2023

On 13/02/2023 15:47, Stefan G. Weichinger via samba wrote:
> So my test-dir is chowned correctly as far as I understand, BUT I get
> that warning. Do you agree?

Everything looks okay, but we seem to have wandered off the thread topic ;-)

You are getting (in German):

no connection to AD to access or check claim types

This is very probably a dns problem or Windows is looking for something
that Samba cannot provide.

Is everything else working correctly, are there any other errors ?
If there aren't then you can either ignore this or log a Samba bug report.

Rowland