[Samba] access "claim types"

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Fri Feb 10 10:01:07 UTC 2023

>> I asked the windows admin and told him that I don't get correct
>> replies when doing "dig @DC1 ..." on samba. No reply yet from him.
>
> He is probably rushing around trying to find out what is up with his DC ;-)

I don't think so ;-) he told me to take that DC away as DNS server ...
it's planned to replace that DC anway according to him.

>> I don't want to edit the settings on his machines right now.

> No, I guess you wouldn't

Did now after he told me so. Didn't change anything around these warnings.

I think I let that for now and don't do anything until the update in the
evening.

I don't expect this to be fixed by the updates but it's good to stay up
to date anyway.

thanks so far