[Samba] SMB Multichannel not working?

Carter Sheehan csheehan at vestmark.com
Wed Feb 8 17:39:14 UTC 2023

Understood, thank you!

Carter Sheehan
Cloud Engineer
d: +1 (781) 224-7753
e: csheehan at vestmark.com

This e-mail and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the addressee(s) only and may contain information that is confidential information of Vestmark, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or if you have otherwise received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone or by e-mail, and please permanently delete the original, any print outs and any copies of the foregoing. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.