[Samba] Bullseye 4.17 repo

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sat Feb 4 15:01:35 UTC 2023

04.02.2023 16:29, Kees van Vloten via samba пишет:
..
>> I'll just remove it, since there's no files in there anyway.
>>
>> Or maybe I should build 4.17 for bullseye too, just for completness.. dunno :)

> If you don't mind, I would prefer the latter.
> I am currently using 4.16 on some servers and 4.17 on others. It would be handy to have a 'single' place to get those packages. Then changing the
> version is just a matter of flipping the directory in your repos, otherwise it is switching to backports but disabling it before it gets updated to
> 4.18 (and from that point on there is no way to re-install 4.17, would that be necessary).

Hm. I think we've had this discussion before.

Okay, done that now, bullseye/samba-4.17/ works now.
It is just one extra word in the build script.

There's no samba-4.16 or samba-4.17 for bookworm though :)

I also refreshed all packages in there. Usually I don't do that
often, unless some important change appeared, so there's no need
to update things every day.  But this time I want to syncronize
everything.

Thanks,

/mjt