[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.18.0rc2 Available for Download

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Feb 3 07:54:10 UTC 2023

Active Directory Web Services are very badly named, they are not a web
interface, but a SOAP API interface (we implemented some parts that map
to LDAP) and other things over HTTP.
Sorry,

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead, Catalyst IT   https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Samba Development and Support, Catalyst.Net Limited