[Samba] SMB Multichannel not working?

Carter Sheehan csheehan at vestmark.com
Thu Feb 2 21:52:09 UTC 2023

Jeremy,

My apologies, and thanks again for all the help!

My client is just Windows Server 2019 with nearly default settings for the SMB Client (which should use SMBv3 by default hence the dialect 3_1_1). I have been able trigger SMB Multichannel when connecting via SMB to another windows host so I know my client is capable in its current hardware configuration.

As for the wireshark packet capture, I'd love to share that with you, do you have a preferred place for file sharing?

Carter Sheehan
Cloud Engineer
o: +1 (781) 224-7753<tel:+1%20(781)%20224-7753>
e: csheehan at vestmark.com<mailto:csheehan at vestmark.com>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the addressee(s) only and may contain information that is confidential information of Vestmark, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or if you have otherwise received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone or by e-mail, and please permanently delete the original, any print outs and any copies of the foregoing. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.