[Samba] Samba Wiki: fix to "Configure DHCP to update DNS records" page

Ing. Claudio Nicora claudio.nicora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:06:27 UTC 2023

You're right about the EOL, I'm slowly updating my AD setup by adding
new DC machines and demoting the old ones.

But the error is not strictly related to Python2 but with Bash script,
which is calling "samba-tool delete" with an empty IP parameter... (and
IP address is a required parameter).
Maybe newer samba-tool version won't complain, but I still think that's
a wrong call.

Anyway it's ok for me, I've patched the script on my side.
I'll try to speed up the migration ;)

Best regards