[Samba] Joining Windows 10 Domain Member to Samba AD/DC

henri transfert hb.transfert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:45:23 UTC 2023

Hi,

I used another tool from ForensiT years ago : Profwiz to migrate windows
workstations from an AD to another and upgrade the user profile
accordingly  .
As far as I can say , I have used it to migrate about 300 workstations and
users profile from 2 old Samba AD domains to a new one, and it worked very
well without any specific on the samba side .

It does not help but confirm it should work :)