[Samba] Failed to store repsFrom - Indexed and full searches both failed!

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:36:10 UTC 2023

Hi Rowland,

I created a new VM manually with debian 12 and at first, the "Indexed and
full searches both failed" error no longer occurred.

Now I get the error "UpdateRefs failed with NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT".

We have an AWS instance with a dc1aws ad (used to login to our moodle
instance
on aws) that I joined a long time ago. I see some errors in dc1 and dc3
(prior to dc2
and also dc1aws) that seem to me to be a failure in communication with
dc1aws.

This new dc2 error seems to me to be related to this. What do you think?

--
Elias Pereira