[Samba] ssh with certificates - was: AW: Samba Bind DLZ and Zone signing

Sami Hulkko sahulkko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:38:35 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am after host to client authentication that is the first sentence in
the mail. There is already Kerberos5 in samba and there are other user
to host authentication methods for that. To authenticate HOST to CLIENT,
DNSSEC is standard preferred method. Putty is year 2000 stuff and
current is Windows Terminal. Try it out it is free of charge in Windows
Store and supports great WSL2 Visual Studio and other software.

SH