[Samba] samba-tool gpo admxload loads into the wrong server

bd730c5053df9efb bd730c5053df9efb at proton.me
Wed Dec 6 15:06:25 UTC 2023

Hi!

Thank you botho for your answers! I ran into some problems with the FSMO migration caused by the "kdc default domain supported enctypes" and "kdc supported enctypes" so after correcting that and verifying that DC2 was working again I shut down DC1 just to make sure that the domain was working correctly again. During this downtime I tried installing the admx templates again and as DC1 was off they correctly installed in DC2 and now DC1 is up and running again and both DC's have the policies installed correctly. I'm trying to get a user created for me to be able to edit the page https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Group_Policy according to this information.

Thanks again to both!
Best regards,
Dave.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.