[Samba] upgrade ununtu 20.04 -> 22.04 and samba 4.18 -> 4.19

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Tue Dec 5 17:00:04 UTC 2023

05.12.2023 19:55, Michael Tokarev via samba:
..
> only.  I just tried installing samba-ad-dc from my repository on a
> ubuntu jammy system, and it doesn't work - it doesn't install:
>
>   The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>    samba-ad-dc : Depends: samba (>= 2:4.19.3+dfsg-1) but 2:4.19.3+dfsg-1~jammy is to be installed

Just to clarify: samba-ad-dc is a dummy package for now, it does
not have any files, just dependencies to collect all necessary
parts of samba ad-dc, namely: samba itself, samba-vfs-modules,
samba-dsdb-modules, and also samba-ad-provision packages (the
latter is necessary if you want to create new domain).

So you can install the same set of packages by your own and the
result will be the same, - samba-ad-dc is just a convenient way
to do that.  And it is a new package too, that's why the prob
went unnoticed so far.

I'm waiting for the list of samba-related packages from your
system.

/mjt