[Samba] Updating samba with bookworm-backports

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Thu Aug 17 10:06:07 UTC 2023

17.08.2023 12:53, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:

> Well, now I am confused, the build page seems to say that the Samba
> 4.18.5 packages for arm64 are available, but the Bookworm-backports
> page doesn't list them ????
Guys, please have some patience.

Debian buildd network has limited resources, and there seems to be quite
a few big uploads in recent days, so things aren't built instantly after
the source upload.  It all will sort itself out soon.

Different pages within debian update at different schedule, quite some of
them are not generated at real time.

/mjt