[Samba] Raspberry as AD Server

Paul Leiber paul at onlineschubla.de
Wed Aug 9 18:10:36 UTC 2023

Am 09.08.2023 um 06:54 schrieb samba at laurenz.ws:
> Hi,
>
> that sounds nice.... i will try this...

As there seems to be interest, let me try to save your time by
highlighting one difference I had to make to the installation process
described in the link.

I didn't succeed with Rufus (on Windows) creating the installation
partition, there were some strange issues with the source partition not
mounted during the Debian installation process. Instead, I created an
ESP partition of 850 MB size, rsynced the content of the ARM64 Debian
image on it, and extracted the contents of the EFI zip file onto the
same partition. Then the installation process went very smoothly.