[Samba] Error for I_NetLogonGetCapabilities with 0xc003000c (RPC_NT_BAD_STUB_DATA)

Kristian kris at kra.lc
Thu Aug 3 14:47:10 UTC 2023

Hey Ingo, a KBA by Synology, I cannot believe it. Also somebody reported
the same "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary
domain failed" issue over in the KBA. I am not alone any longer. Yay!
Thanks so much for the tip. I will definitely try that as soon as the
domain is unused this afternoon, but that sounds very promising I have to
say. I owe you a beer / coffee. Best, Kristian