[Samba] gpo client linux sssd does not apply

Anderson Sampaio Mello anderson.sampaio.mello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:51:18 UTC 2023

Thanks everyone for the reply.

But actually the samba documentation:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Group_Policy#SSSD

and from David Mulder(dmulder):

https://dmulder.github.io/group-policy-book/policy-refresh.html#sssd-refresh

It makes it clear that sssd does support samba AD GPOs and to work it needs
oddjob-gpupdate and samba-gpupdate (command installed with samba).

As I don't know the cause of the problem, if I compiled the code the wrong
way or not I decided to ask.

Hopefully someone like David Mulder or someone else can help me.

Thank you all.