[Samba] libgpfs.so

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Thu Apr 13 11:29:22 UTC 2023

I'm trying to debug a phantom I/O error which I mentioned before
(https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2023-March/244431.html -
it turned out it has nothing to do with kernel oplocks).

And noticed samba is regularly tries to load libgpfs.so.

This is done in gpfswrap_init() in lib/util/gpfswrap.c, which
is used in vfs_gpfs.c (understandable) *and* in lib/util/debug.c.
The latter added by

commit f9e92fc2b0dc4e5c613cf795952e3484f50388ac