[Samba] logon script

Pastor Frank E. Ramírez frankernesto.ramirez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:22:31 UTC 2023

But initially I try a full path and nothing:  This is just a new created
for testing: samba-tool user create 'John' '1234'
--userou='OU=Trabajadores,OU=Usuarios'     --surname='Doe'
--given-name='John'     --initials='JD'     --job-title='Network
Administrator'     --department='IT'     --company='EPAPR'
--description='IT Technical Support Account'     --mail='
john.doe at epapr.cneart.cu'
--script-path='/etc/smbgate/users/usuario/netlogon.bat'
 The content of netlogon.bat is:
pause
So, in the Windows workstation there should be a command prompt initially...