[Samba] Dns tkey negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable - potential fix included

rme at bluemail.ch rme at bluemail.ch
Wed Sep 28 14:30:24 UTC 2022

 > It sounds like there is something going on here, the python scripts
 > are usually used verbatim and the provision __init.py__ script, for a
 > least the last two years, has the line in question near the top
 > (around line 260, to be precise).

Oh sh...
I am really sorry. I did write this in a hurry and actually the whole
file has 2460 lines. The offending line in my version of the script is
at line 258.

Though it's also missing the add to DnsAdmins group as you mentioned.

 > Can I have a copy of the __init.py__ that is giving you the problem ?

I would not have a problem with this but I am quite sure with the info
above it's not required. For sure you're having exactly the same python
module as I do.

Let me know if you need further info.

best regards,
Rainer