[Samba] How to join RHEL 7 Linux Server to Active Directory Domain

Luc Lalonde luc.lalonde at polymtl.ca
Mon Sep 26 15:07:23 UTC 2022

Hey Rowland,

I'm using Winbind without SSSD successfully on Fedora-36 and
CentOS-Stream 9.     It's not well documented, but I figured it out:

I've added the pertinent lines in the 'Configuring Kerberos' section:

Look for 'On sone Linux distributions that use MIT Kerberos'.

Most of my systems use SSSD with no issues... but will migrate
eventually to pure SSSD.

Bye.

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste