[Samba] Winbind Entry Added to /etc/nsswitch.conf

Eddie Rowe eddie.rowe at tdhca.state.tx.us
Sat Sep 24 23:04:03 UTC 2022

Some other tool was used to mangle the smb.conf file and that tool had the courtesy of writing some comments so you know it was modified.  The fact that another tool is changing /etc/nsswitch.conf is mentioned in passing if you read the fine manual, but it does not offer specifics.  I am making my way through the smb.conf file that I inherited so that it no longer has duplicates parameters, conflicting entries, settings below the shares that should really be up in the global section, etc.