[Samba] smbXsrv_client_connection_pass_loop: smb2srv_client_connection_passed() failed => NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Sep 20 20:59:19 UTC 2022

Can you set up another environment similar to production that does
reproduce this?

Either way, I've sent an invite to you and Haihua for our bugzilla to
let you file a bug for this, and to fill in what details are known.

Hopefully someone who knows this code well can help out with any
further debugging steps.

Andrew,