[Samba] Samba 4.16 and 4.17 ubuntu focal and jammy packages

Kees van Vloten keesvanvloten at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:48:13 UTC 2022

Hij Matthias,

This is the list for a domain-controller, not a fileserver.

I do have libldap-2.4.2 but it is not pinned and is installed from the
default bullseye repo

Indeed, I don't not have glusterfs.

The whole list you mentioned as missing was not served through Louis'
repo, maybe another custom repo in your sources lists?

For ldb-tool: I don't install it explicitly and looking on my machines
it is installed. My guess is that it must be a dependency of one of the
samba packages but maybe there is no need for pinning it.

- Kees.