[Samba] Samba 4.16 and 4.17 ubuntu focal and jammy packages

Kees van Vloten keesvanvloten at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:40:54 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

I just checked the repos you recently made available for Ubuntu. You
have separate repos for Ubuntu versions and also for Samba versions.
This approach mimics the structure Louis has.

I know the the Debian packages are available in the Debian repos, for
Buster mainly backports for a recent version. But Debian has a single
repo with a single Samba version. Would it be possible to publish the
Debian packages (similar to Ubuntu) in a repo per Samba version on
corpit.ru/mjt ?

- Kees