[Samba] Samba 4.16 and 4.17 ubuntu focal and jammy packages

ralph strebbing blackbirdralph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:19:14 UTC 2022

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 1:54 PM Greg Sloop <gregs--- via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Thanks for being the test subject Ralph!
> [I'm gonna wait and let things shake out a while yet.]
I will confirm, now that the fix has been pushed, I was able to
successfully and seamlessly update from 4.15 to 4.17 transitioning
from Van-Belle's to MJT's repo.

Had no problem loading a fresh profile on my Windows 10 VM. I haven't
tested Windows 11, and I don't have a Windows 11 environment yet, that
was the reason for updating Samba!

Thanks for the update Michael, much appreciated again!

Regards,
Ralph