[Samba] 4.16.5 packages for ubuntu 22.04 jammy

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sun Oct 23 07:13:36 UTC 2022

Hi!

Here's my first try at building samba packages for ubuntu,
using current debian 4.16 line and 22.04 jammy release as
an example.

Configuration for apt sources.list is:

  deb http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/packages samba/ubuntu-22.04-jammy/

(ditto for deb-src).

The archive is signed with my usual gpg key - the same as used
in Debian.

For now this is built on top of debian packages, with all main
changes as made by ubuntu.  The whole thing is automatic.

Please give it a try.

The location/path of the repository is not "permanent", I'll
think about it a bit more later.  For now, I only need some
testing of the contents, whenever it works okay generally.

Thanks,

/mjt