[Samba] issue joining domain and now logging in

Diego Franchini diego.tartol at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:57:52 UTC 2022

On Samba Version 4.16.5-Debian (OS: Armbian 22.08.4 - Linux 5.19.14-sunxi),
I cannot make this command work:

root at SMBDC1:~# kinit Administrator
kinit: Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'EXAMPLE.COM' while getting initial
credentials

with Samba Version 4.15.9-Ubuntu it works perfectly using the same setup...
Should I change some config files to adapt them to the new version perhaps?