[Samba] long scripts

Billy Bob billysbobs at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 06:39:24 UTC 2022

On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 10:39:42 AM CDT, David Mulder via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Yeah, I think only RH/SUSE have packaged oddjob-gpupdate. samba-gpupdate
> works fine with sssd, but requires oddjob-gpupdate. Anybody know a
> Debian maintainer we could bring this up with?

David

This is a link to a recent Debian bug report in which the Debian SAMBA maintainers are looking for help with SAMBA.

Reported by: Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at debian.org>

 This links to a conversation with Luis, in which a "long-time debian developer" seeks cooperation with the Samba team for improved Debian SAMBA packaging.

Contact: Michael Tokarev <mjt at tls.msk.ru>

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2022-March/240143.html