[Samba] long scripts

David Mulder dmulder at samba.org
Fri Oct 14 16:10:04 UTC 2022

> I don't know, you suggested that sssd can run oddjob-gpudate, so
> winbind needs to be able to do that at least, or can it already do it ?

Winbind already works with oddjob-gpupdate. I meant oddjob-gpupdate runs
independently of sssd and winbind. If you're running winbind, it has the
gpupdate execution builtin (but only for machine policy). Currently you
only get user policy if you run oddjob-gpupdate. You can use
oddjob-gpupdate with either winbind or sssd.

--
David Mulder
Labs Software Engineer, Samba
dmulder at suse.com