[Samba] template homedir

Peter Carlson peter at howudodat.com
Thu Oct 13 15:38:12 UTC 2022

Hi Rowland,

I didn't want to put the actual names in the email, so I'll put the
pertinant part of [global] with the name slightly changed

[global]
     netbios name = NC1
     realm = PETERCARLSON.LOCAL
     server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
     workgroup = SPC
     idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

home folders are getting created as : /home/peter at petercarlson.local and