[Samba] smbXsrv_client_connection_pass_loop: smb2srv_client_connection_passed() failed => NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 4 09:23:38 UTC 2022

No worries if you can't assist the the reproduction further, I was just
hoping you might have the time and resources to assist, as that would
aid those who might be able to fix this.
Yes, please file a bug with as much detail as possible.
Sadly there is a lot of change between 4.16.5 and 4.17.0 so every bit
that can be done to
Andrew Bartlett