[Samba] Error domain level command , modul version mismatch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Oct 3 21:36:16 UTC 2022

It isn't clear to me exactly where the mixup is happening, but Rowland
is exactly on the money, this is an issue with conflicting Samba
components.
Check you are not mixing a Samba-provided ldb installation with a
system provided one, for example, and that there are not other stray
Samba components around.
Andrew

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead, Catalyst IT   https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Samba Development and Support, Catalyst IT - Expert Open SourceSolutions