[Samba] freeradius on dc?

John Mulligan phlogistonjohn at asynchrono.us
Wed Nov 30 16:50:45 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 2:01:52 AM EST Joachim Lindenberg via samba
wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
> good point. Actually I would love to run freeradius + samba in one or two
> docker containers. However, while there are descriptions on how to run
> freeradius in a container, there aren´t a lot for a samba member server.
> Any pointer for that? Thanks,
> Joachim

I work on a project that is providing OCI container images, example
deployments and documentation.

https://github.com/samba-in-kubernetes/samba-container/

We have images for (member) file server, AD DC, client, and just recently added
a "toolbox" image for testing and diagnostics.

Please don't let the 'kubernetes' in the org name scare you off the project in
question is not K8S specific.  I'd love more feedback and eyes on our project.
We've presented some of this work at sambaXP in the past two years FWIW.