[Samba] accidentally upgraded DC to 4.17.3 ... didn't work

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Nov 24 07:53:37 UTC 2022

Am 24.11.22 um 08:10 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:

> I currently try upgrading the second dc and I see the same issue with
> winbind. No, I haven't yet tried that rejoin step.

Trying that demote and rejoin now.

It didn't fix the winbind-issue on adc1, very likely because I didn't
fully rm adc1:/var/lib/samba in the process (too scared!)

Right now demoting fails, so I consider following the howto "demoting an
offline DC" to rm adc1 ... then do that scary rm-ing and retry joining.