[Samba] replication between 4 DCs

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Nov 23 21:10:02 UTC 2022

On 23/11/2022 21:01, Michael Tokarev via samba wrote:
> 23.11.2022 23:34, Michael Tokarev via samba wrote.
>> (I wonder if my email will come to the list, since apparently
>> Rowland just blocked me instead of answering a trivial technical
>> question).
>
> Apparently it was just a content filter, nothing personal.
> But it was.. um.. right in time.
>
> /mjt

No, I rejected it, for reasons already given.
Any post that has 'test' in the subject gets sent for moderation and has
every one of your posts seems to turn into 'war & peace' (length wise
that is), it soon gets wearing having to approve every post (including
my own).

I know that I do not everything about Samba (who does ?), but I do know
what works for myself and I also know what others have tried and failed at.

Rowland