[Samba] Migrate and Update (Samba 4.1 ADDC to Samba Latest Version on different Server).

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:11:05 UTC 2022

After the upgrade on the new server I checked SysVol and I only found
*Scripts*, on the old production server it has Policies, StartersGPOs.

I wanna know if i need make the replication by myself using rsync or if
this is working in a different way on samba 4.16.

This info is really important for me.

Thx in advance.