[Samba] Unable to access shares after upgrade to version 4.17.3

Travis Wenks travis at rosecitysolutions.com
Mon Nov 21 17:24:09 UTC 2022

Hi all

First thank you for such an amazing product!

I have about 20 synologys deployed and I saw the exact same issue when we
did an initial rollout of 4.17.2
We did not move any clients with synologys to 4.17.1
I did not see the issue in our lab as we have a truenas and windows file
server there.
We did halt all roll outs of 4.17.x until a fix is discovered on the samba
or the synology side.
I will be testing 4,17.4 when it is released to see if the issue is
resolved.

I can pull packet captures etc if any of that is helpful.

Travis Wenks
Rose City Solutions
travis at rosecitysolutions.com
503-821-7000