[Samba] Unable to access shares after upgrade to version 4.17.3

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Mon Nov 21 14:31:29 UTC 2022

Hi Rowland,

this may be a dumb question, but will this regression fixed in both
systems? 32bit and 64bit?

I'm asking because I have a complete 64bit system. The problem is only
showing (at the moment) on shares of my Synology NAS. This device is
also a 64bit, but - as you may know - Synology uses a Samba of its own,
based on version 4.10. At least their package shows this version.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama